- WinUndelete is an undelete software tool to recover deleted files from hard drives, removable disks, digital media and more.
Recovers Deleted Files
- Recovers deleted files even Recycle Bin has been emptied
- Recovers files deleted accidentally from a network share
- Recovers files deleted from the DOS command prompt
- Recovers files deleted bypassing the Recycle Bin (Shift+Delete)
- Recovers files deleted in other applications and programs
- Supports FAT12/16/32, NTFS and NTFS 5 file systems
- Works on Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, and Windows Vista
- Sorts files by name, type, size, date, etc.
- Displays straight list of files or folder structure
- Restores original Create and Modified file dates
- Supports unicode and non-alphabet languages
- Filters files by extension and file type.
- Bypasses temporary internet files and zero length files
- Enables partial file name and path name search
- Enables saving deleted files to WinUndelete image file before recovery
For more infomation please visit: http://www.winrecovery.com
Sales and Technical Support: http://www.winrecovery.com/support/
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY.
WinRecovery Software expressly disclaims any warranty
for the SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS
PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR
NONINFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE
OF THE SOFTWARE REMAINS WITH YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WINRECOVERY SOFTWARE OR ITS SUPPLIERS
BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR
INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY,
PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF WINRECOVERY
SOFTWARE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN ANY EVENT, WINRECOVERY SOFTWARE'S ENTIRE LIABILITY
UNDER ANY PROVOSION OF THIS EULA SHALL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY
TO PRODUCT REPLACEMENT.